16th Annual 2020 Info Security PG’s Global Excellence Awards
The Info Security PG’s Global Excellence awards Trophy
The Info Security PG’s Global Excellence Awards trophy is one of the world’s most coveted prizes. Since 2003 the SVUS (Silicon Valley United States) Awards have been conferred for business achievements to individuals and organizations of every size and from all over the world.
The black crystal trophy is designed in Silicon Valley, United States and includes the hand-cast antique finish Info Security PG’s Global Excellence Awards emblem. With state-of-the-art laser engraving and assembled right here in United States, this is a trophy that’s something you will display and keep forever.
How the Global Excellence Awards winners will be determined
These are industry and peer awards. Judges are executives and professionals representing a broad spectrum of industry voices and from around the world. All judges are volunteers who provide their expert inputs and valuable time in scoring each nomination. Judges’ average scores will determine the Info Security PG’s Global Excellence Awards winners. In each category the nomination with the highest cumulative score will win the Gold status followed by Silver and Bronze. You or someone who you know may apply to volunteer as a judge.
Who to nominate?
Answer this question first – What do you and your organization want to be recognized for?
Make a list of all the things that went well within your company in the past 12-18 months. This will help you determine who or what you want to nominate, and in which categories.
Now select one or more category groups. What are Category Groups?
Category groups contain several categories relevant to that group. For example Executive Category Group will contain categories relevant to nominating executives. The Global Excellence Awards has several “Category Groups.”
Each category group has several categories. After you have decided in which Category Groups you would like to participate, now select one or more categories in that Category Group.
Fees and Deadlines
Each category may require an entry fee or may not have a fee for a limited time. There are 4 different deadlines and the fees increase after each deadline. So we recommend submitting as early as possible so that you can avail the discounts on fees.
Who will be your organization’s Primary Contact?
The person who will be submitting entries for your organization will be the “Primary Contact” whom we will keep posted on the progress of your entry submission. You may choose to assign more contacts who would also like to be kept posted.
We do not sell, rent or share any contact details with anyone. So your contact details are safe with us. But we need enough details to contact you so that we can not only keep you posted but also be able to reach you if we require any more information regarding your nominations.
We may contact the primary contact if we believe your nomination has missing content or incomplete details.
Subscribe to the SVUS Awards newsletter
We will keep your contact details safe. The SVUS Awards newsletter will keep you posted on award deadlines, results, and success stories that you can read and share with others. Subscribe the the SVUS Awards newsletter now.
How to prepare your content for each category
– You would be required to submit contact details of Primary Contact.
– You would also be required to submit details about the organization that’s being nominated.
– Most categories require you to prepare an essay of 650 words and a summary of 3 bullet points on why the nomination should be considered by the judges.
Advice on preparing content that gets noticed by the Judges
– Keep it simple
– Focus more on keeping the content positive and highlight the most recent and important achievements first
– Do not use this opportunity to belittle or criticize the competition. Focus on your organization only.
– It’s ok to mention any uniqueness or being the “first” in something. It’s ok to highlight any challenges faced and action taken to overcome them.
Ready to submit your entries?
Go to the “Start an Entry” page and begin. All the best!
Tips on submitting your nomination content
- Select a category: Here you can select a category that best matches an achievement, milestone, or product/service.
- Entry Title: This could be same as achievement or milestone that is being nominated.
- One Most Important Achievement: (in 10 words or less): Here it’s best to write briefly what the achievement is.
- Who is being recognized for this nomination? Choose here one of these: “An individual” or “A group of people” and list all the names. If no person/people being recognized then select “No one in particular”.
- Nominated Company-Organization
- City, State/Province, and Country where this company-organization is based
- You may submit either “a video of 5 minutes” or “an essay of 650 words” that explains the nominated achievements. It’s not necessary to submit both options. The video and submitted content must be in English only.
- Summarize in not more than 3 bulleted points why this nomination deserves recognition.
- Nominated Company-Organization’s Website URL
- Optional but highly recommended. Maximum of 10 website URLs and 10 attachments can be added as supporting content and material. Please make sure that the URLs work and are not password protected as the judges will not be able to view any URL or attachments that have password protections.