1 – Attend the Awards Ceremony and Dinner in San Francisco on April 16, 2018
A Red-Carpet walk for your organization's executives and attendees. At the awards ceremony Grand and Gold winners will receive trophy, Silver and Bronze winners will receive silver and bronze medals.
Purchase your dinner tickets now.
Complete this task by: Purchase your dinner tickets early to avail current discounts.
2 – Verify that all your information listed is accurate
The most important thing to do first is to verify that all your information listed is accurate. See the complete list of Winners here.
If any typo or other errors need to be corrected, then simply use this online error correction form and submit all the corrections asap.
Complete this task by: March 9
3 – Download the Winner's Press Template
You may download a press release template suitable for publicly making your finalist status announcement. This press release template is provided as a basic guideline only. You may modify the content so that your recognition is highlighted clearly.
Complete this task by: You may make press announcements and on social media immediately regarding your win.
4 – Download the Winner's Logos
Award logos can be downloaded from here in GIF, JPEG, EPS, or PDF formats. A PowerPoint slide containing the most recent logos is also available. You may use the winner and finalists logos on your website, blogs, printed collateral, corporate brochures, large displays at expos and conferences, social media and digital communications, as per the standard guidelines of use.
5 – Submit your organization's content and advertisements for the Awards Night Printed Book
The Global Excellence Awards Night Printed Book is a premium full color glossy publication that contains list of all the winners and organizations like to preserve copies of it as memorabilia.
Submit content now.
Images: high resolution in jpeg, gif, png or EPS format preferred
Advertisements: PDF format preferred (no bleeds)
Submitting the following content and advertisements for the Awards Night Printed Book:
- Company Logo and Profile (100 words) in Awards Dinner Program Book US$250
- Executive's Photo and Biography (100 words) in Awards Dinner Program Book $250
- Team Photo and Summary (100 words) in Awards Dinner Program Book $250
- Department Photo and Summary (100 words) in Awards Dinner Program Book $250
- One Product/Service (100 words) Description and Image in Awards Dinner Program Book US$250
- Half Page 8.5" x 5.75" color advertisement in the Awards Night Printed Book US$250
- One Full Page 8.5" x 11" color advertisement in the Awards Night Printed Book US$39
Complete this task by: Submit your content by end-of-day (EOD) March 28. Last day and after this it goes for final printing.
6 – Submit your company's executive quote for the winner's webpage
Simply send us a quote of 100 words or less and we will post your company's executive's quote on the finalists page. Only one executive's quote per company can be published.
Submit your company's executive's quote for the winner's page here.
Complete this task by: March 9
7 – Congratulations. Your company is a winner. Now let's so a quick written Interview.
Let's keep the momentum going. Written interviews with us will be published and promoted all year through. Readers want quick information and updates. So go ahead and submit your answers for a quick written interview.
Complete this task by: April 13
8 – Order customized Winner's Trophies and Plaques
Order the original Winner's Trophies and Winner's Plaques for current year or for any previous year in which your company has been announced as winner. Limited supply as these are new designs and only made to order. Only current or past winners can order these trophies and plaques.
9 – Tell us which new categories to add for next year.
These are industry wide recognitions and you can tell us which new categories to add for next year.
8 – Submit Your Company’s Updates
Submit your company updates and we will publish the most news worthy on our website. Here's what you can submit to us regularly:
- PRESS RELEASE: submit your company's recent Press Release
- INDUSTRY VOICES: submit your executive's inputs on recent market or industry scenario
- PRODUCT BRIEFING SUMMARY: submit a summary of your new or upgraded product/ service
- EVENTS: submit your inputs on any events, conferences, semminars you are attending
- GENERAL INDUSTRY INPUTS: submit general industry inputs
Submit your Company's Updates now.
10 – Join the Cyber Security Worldwide Community on LinkedIn